Monday, December 14, 2009

in transit

We made it. We are very jet lagged. About 24 hours in airports, planes, waiting for the camper van and getting lost in Sydney. Driving on the left side of the road, in a big van in rush hour traffic had me more stressed than I want to admit. Noelle was a brilliant navigator. We are in a campground in a forest on the outskirts of Sydney. We will leave that camper here for 4 days and take buses into Sydney for a look around. The kids are happy and having fun.
Quinn says, “Jet lag sucks!”
Maia says, “I’m not jet lagged.”
Fischer says, “Party on!”
I say that we are going to sleep great tonight.
Noelle and Crew are in the shower.

5 comments:

Chris Coy said...

dude. sydney is so great
most authentic Thai food I've ever had outside of Thailand is at Saap
full of Sydney's Thai kids getting a quick lunch. warning though: they take spicy seriously... so go mild unless you like it hot.

Chris Coy said...

link again (sorry):

Saap

wendystreehouse said...

We miss you already Maia! Have fun and dont forget to check out our class blog every once in a while. P.S. Your Christmas just came in the mail today. It will be waiting for you when you get back :)

Love
Miss Hall and the ENTIRE class

Precia said...

I love the name of the blog. In my head it's spelled "twabling is my hobbie." So far no ski use, it's been raining! Have fun!

so said...

Miss Hall and Entire class
hi we are having tons of fun I miss you guys too.
maia

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails